Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kensington Jay

Managed some reasonable Jay shots in Kensington Gardens today despite many uncontrollable dogs rampaging through the Leafyard. I guess they were getting tired of mauling the swans and thought Jays were better sport. A Grey Squirrel climbed up my Gitzo tripod, though funnier still was the man who allowed a Brown Rat to climb up his leg for some food. Looked for the adult Med Gull at the Round Pond (different bird from last winter) but difficult amongst several hundred Black-headed Gulls.

2 comments:

Will Youngman said...

Stunning Collection of photos.
Great Blog

Amila Salgado said...

Hi Fraser,

Your Jay pics look good!

I am a birder from Sri Lanka and I started blogging recently. I would like to request for a links exhcange. Please visit my blog http://gallicissa.blogspot.com

& get back if you are interested.

Happy birding!

Amila.